Experiencing a pregnancy loss is one of the most emotionally and physically taxing experiences a woman can go through.
From feeling thrilled to be pregnant, to feeling devastated as you lose your baby – it’s an emotional rollercoaster paired with an intense internal transformation.
And unfortunately, most women feel completely alone and unsupported as they go through this journey.
Because we are taught by the conventional medical system that:
- Until you have three consecutive miscarriages, you aren’t applicable to receive support from a fertility specialist or able investigate the root causes of your pregnancy loss(es).
- There’s nothing you can do when the signs and symptoms of miscarriage arise – you just need to go home, wait, and let it happen.
- Miscarriages are scary, overwhelming, and out of your control.
Does this hit close to home?
Yep, me too… I was told these exact things when I went through my miscarriage (even though I am a naturopathic doctor, had a midwife and access to a bunch of practitioners), and it was extremely disheartening to my confidence and hopes of growing my family.
After I experienced this, I took a deep dive into pregnancy loss, conducting copious amounts of research on what I could do to ensure I healed properly after my miscarriage and could step into my next pregnancy feeling informed and excited.
And you want to know what I learned in my quest to understand pregnancy loss?
That this dialogue women are being told again and again is completely RIDICULOUS and untrue.
It turns out, miscarriages are common and a normal part of your fertility journey. 1 in 4 women will experience a pregnancy loss. Yet, we are not taught anything about what a miscarriage is and how to navigate it! The truth is:
- There are several scientifically proven strategies you can use to prevent miscarriage, help a miscarriage along, and heal post-miscarriage.
- Miscarriage shouldn’t feel scary – practitioners just suck at giving you the tools and resources you need to feel empowered and at peace with this experience.
- There are MULTIPLE tools and resources you can implement to identify and treat the root causes of your miscarriage(s) (even if you’ve only had one). And by doing this investigation and putting effort into solving the issue at hand, you’re significantly decreasing the chances of another pregnancy loss, and optimizing your health.
I know… Mind blowing.
This is the exact reason why I created my latest program Miscarriage Support.
Because I’m well aware of the disconnect between what miscarriage is and how women feel when they experience it.
Because I’m well aware of how much power and control lies in this journey.
My goal is to help you understand this common aspect of fertility fully and completely. From what a miscarriage is, to what you can do about it during and after – so your recovery time and next pregnancy can look and feel completely different.
Miscarriage Support is a self-paced DIY program that provides you with all the tangible tools and resources you need to heal mentally, physically, and emotionally from this experience.
When you complete the Miscarriage Support program, you will walk away with:
- A miscarriage tool kit that allows you to have a safe and empowering experience at home.
- Nutrition and supplement guidelines to help your body feel supported during and post miscarriage.
- A lab testing guide, so you can do some investigation and identify possible causes of your miscarriage(s).
- Stress management tools to help your nervous system heal and feel calm as you prepare for your next pregnancy, instead of anxious and overwhelmed.
- A checklist for how to know when you’re ready to start trying again including a menstrual cycle tracker.
- A guide on how to prevent future threatened miscarriages.
- And more…
Miscarriage Support guides you through
Your Miscarriage Your Choice
Though miscarriage is not a one-size-fits-all experience, there are patterns in pregnancy loss and developed, science-driven strategies for navigating this journey. In this module, you learn the 3 main types of pregnancy losses and the options you have in commencing and completing a miscarriage.
A Multifaceted Approach to Your Miscarriage
Pregnancy loss is a physical, mental and emotional experience – it deeply affects your health and wellbeing. So, in this module, I provide you with a holistic approach and the tools I used to help me heal after my miscarriage. I share all of my resources with you, so you can have an empowering experience as you go through a miscarriage.
Investigation Post Miscarriage
One of the top mistakes I see women make when it comes to miscarriage is not doing any investigation after losing a child. I want to change that. Sure, you can wait to have 3 miscarriages, then find out what’s wrong (the norm for the conventional medical system), or you can run labs after each miscarriage to help you gain clarity as to why it’s happening. In this module, I share some common reasons behind pregnancy loss and what labs you can run to get answers.
Preparing For Your Next Pregnancy & How to Know When You’re Ready
Many women I treat come to me questioning how long to wait after a miscarriage before trying again, what to do to prepare themselves for their next pregnancy, and how to identify when they’re ready to give conception another go. In this module, I answer these burning questions and provide you with the tools you need to help you feel ready again.
Did you know that based on what kind of a miscarriage you’re having, there are things you can do to prevent a threatened miscarriage. In this module, I give you the knowledge you need to minimize your risk and possibly prevent future miscarriages.
Miscarriage Support is for:
- Women who have experienced pregnancy loss in the last 1-6 months.
- Women who are going through a miscarriage right now.
- Women who want answers as to why they experienced their pregnancy loss(es) in the first place.
- Women who want to heal after their pregnancy loss.
- Women who love natural medicine and believe in their body’s natural ability to heal.
- Women who feel anxious to start trying again after a miscarriage.
Miscarriage Support is NOT for:
- Anyone who wants a quick fix.
- Anyone who isn’t committed to their health.
- Anyone who isn’t willing to put in the money, time, and energy it takes to optimize their health and fertility.
- Anyone who doesn’t believe in natural medicine.
I believe that we as women need to feel supported, understood and acknowledged through our pregnancy loss (instead of alone, anxious and overwhelmed).
I believe that we need to be educated and presented with multiple options, so we can make a decision that feels right for us when it comes to our pregnancy loss and fertility journey to come.
I believe that knowledge is power and that is why I have created this program.
Miscarriage is an incredible foundations program, however, if you’ve had 3 or more miscarriages (and aren’t already working with me), it’s likely that you will need more direct and intensive support with a fertility expert.
If this is you, I welcome you to request a 1:1 discovery call with me.